Monday, March 31, 2008

A post for tutorial writers

With MPT,AMI and CILM all coming out with statements about scrap kits I thought I would post here my terms of usage for my scrap kits for tutorial writers. I myself am a tutorial writer. I do not charge for kits, nor do I want anyone else to make money from my work. The work you create with my kits MUST remain free. Please do not upload my kits, or parts of my kits and include them in your "supplies". Do not share the 4 shared link either please, simply direct them to my blog and give the name of the kit. It is only fair that since these kits are free that you please follow my TOU. Failure to do so will result in the closing of this blog. With so many scrappers going pay to use please help me keep this blog and my scrap sets free.

Thank you!

Rebecca

No comments: