Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Free Mini kit US states and an alpha




I have done a lot of driving this summer through many different states.
So while driving today back from New Jersey to my home in Massachusetts, I thought of this cute mini kit.
Stamps in the shape of American flags.
There is an alpha set, and stamps of all 50 states.

To download, please go Here.


Please note I have some changes on my site...

I now have a comment box on the page, and all of my files are now on 4shared.

Thank you everyone!

Rebecca

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Love the states idea.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

This is a very good idea! And they came out lovely. Thank you for this very nice gift!

Anonymous said...

OOppsss- I can't use these. They are PSP and I have PSE. I wonder why you didn't save them as pngs? I think both PS PSE and PSP can use pngs? No? Well, anyway they sure look nice.

tajicat said...

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this Wonderful freebie!!!!!